
Yeah!!! Me And My little sis~ We just reached Vivo City!! So crowded!!
trying to act cute, keke, nice rose!
Me sniffing the sweet scent of the flowers.. yeah right.. it's fakie!

Yummy Hag daz ice cream. Cookies n cream Flavour. No worries, planning to jog tonight already! Cheers!
It's too delicious to resist, moreover, there's a devil (Eliz) encouraging me to enjoy life to the fullest. lalala

I'm tired after the whole day! Bleh.

3 comments:
hi this is wayne here...hmm hoping making a new frend with ya but not sure u mind making mi this new frend??
this is wayne mail: choi_uen@yahoo.com.sg
wayne hopes to hear from ya soon...heehee
wayne
I will not acquiesce in on it. I think nice post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to study the whole story.
Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.
Post a Comment