Recently i got to know a "new friend"!! She is beautiful, friendly as well as cute. Tsk Tsk, bet you guys must be drooling by now. Haha!! Let me introduce her, she is Miss Fatty AKA a beautiful Siamese Kitty. :)

I found her loitering around my boyfriend's place a couple of months back. The reason i noticed her was simple, SHE is Damn bloody FAT!!!! Wahaha! Stray cats can't be fat, her face is round, her body is round, even her tail is rounder than the usual cats around. With 2 big lovely eyes, she'll electricfied you with her beauty, in return for FOOD!! As long as you have food with you, she is gonna stick like super glue! I know the way i describe her sounds scary. Haha. However, i'm so attached to her now that my main reason to go over my bf's place was to visit her.( I'm just kidding, hubby) keke.

Sometimes, animals are considered better "friends" than human!
No comments:
Post a Comment